Babylon Index du Forum

Babylon Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

kitchenaid meat grinder

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Babylon Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Discussion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
AviBennet

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Avr - 07:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: kitchenaid meat grinder Répondre en citant

Once you have it mounted on the front of your KitchenAid Stand mixer you’re ready to grind. All you have to do is choose your grind plates. I opted for the course grind plate because I was going to grind up beef, and if you plan on grinding bread for bread crumbs or cheese you’ll use the fine grind plate. From the looks of it the only difference between the two are the size of the holes.

I wanted to try grinding my own beef with the KitchenAid Meat Grinder. I usually buy organic beef that’s extra lean, but even then I’ve found that making burgers from the extra lean still results in a lot of fat you need to drain off. That’s one of the main reasons why I think anyone would want to grind their own meat: you can take a roast and cut away all of the excess fat before you grind it. That way you only grind what you want to grind.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Avr - 07:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Babylon Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange